Get the answer to frequently asked questions from the Philippines' AGP users.
1. When will employees receive their 13th month salary?
The 13th month salary shall be paid on December every year. Should employees not complete 12 months of service, the 13th month salary will be calculated on a pro-rata basis according to the number of months the employee has worked.
2. Are employees allowed to add their newborns as a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) dependent?
Employees are allowed to add their newborn into their HMO dependent enrollment after 15 days. Employees will be required to submit the child’s birth certificate document.
3. How many hours of work is considered overtime, and what are the hours of Night Shift Differential?
- Employees will be entitled to overtime pay should they work beyond eight hours a day.
- Night Shift Differential hours apply between 10 PM and 6 AM.
- An exception to overtime, night differential, and holiday pay entitlements applies to employees in managerial position in accordance to the Philippine Labor Law.
4. Are employees' claims taxable?
No, claims and reimbursements will not be subject to taxes. Only allowances are considered taxable.
5. How do employees access annual physical examination through Maxicare?
Employees may set an appointment with an accredited ACU provider and present the endorsement letter that AYP provides upon the availability.